Here's what we are doing to keep you safe:
In these strange new times we want to make sure that our guests are confident that their holiday at Paignton Court will be as relaxing and worry free as possible. The safety and wellbeing of our guests has always been incredibly important to us and everyone should rightly expect a safe, clean and protected environment.
A few things will have changed to ensure we can all comply with the Covid secure guidelines.
* Pre-Arrival letter will be emailed to guests before arrival with uptodate information on procedures and what we are doing.
* Hand sanitiser is available on entry to the B&B and Dining room/Bar.
* Priority right of way signs in corridors.
* Breakfast now held in 2 sessions to ensure social distancing is maintained. Breakfast will be table service. Breakfast order taken in the morning. Session 1 arrive from 8 am to 8.20 am - depart by 8.50 am. Session 2 arrive from 9 am to 9.20 am - depart by 9.50 am. This will keep the number of guests moving in the corridors to a minimum. Time allocated on arrival to suit your requirements subject to availability.
* Servicing Rooms During your stay with us you can be safe in the knowledge that no-one will be entering your room. If you are staying more than 4 nights, we will only clean your room if you ask us to - otherwise cleaning will take place automatically after 3 nights. Anyone requiring additional pillows, change of towels, tea and coffee, milk or loo roll just need to let us know at breakfast and we will supply these for you and leave them outside your door. Each morning we ask you to tie up your rubbish and leave outside your door by 11 am to be collected.
* Bar area marked for social distancing. Outside seating available on patio.
* Keys sanitised before issue.
* Cleaning More frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, such as door handles and handrails with Antivirus/Antibacterial approved EU standard Certified EN14476 &EN1276 products. In the bedrooms, we're paying special attention to cleaning TV remotes, light switches, lamps, plug sockets, hair dryers &kettles.
* Steam cleaning of remaining soft furnishings in rooms.
* If you start to feel unwell with COVID-19 symptoms. Self-isolate and advise us by phoning. Do not go into any common room areas. If you travelled by car you will be asked to check out and return home to self-isolate according to current government guidelines as long as you are well enough to do so. If you cannot return home and need to self-isolate here you will be liable for all costs including cancellation of bookings for that room. (This is correct guidance at the time of being loaded.)
We will of course be keeping uptodate with the government guidance.
If you would like to ask any questions or require any further information on what we are doing please do not hesitate in contacting us.